So I started a blog...

 I guess my mom would be proud of me now!  I'm using this blog as an outlet for my photography page to share locations, stories, and tips and tricks that I put together in my travels.

If you don't know me, I invite you to go to my website and look around, I have an informative "About Me" page and a huge portfolio of photos from my travels as an adventure photographer.  Most of my work now is as a portrait and wedding photographer based in Sedona, Arizona.  But I still travel frequently for photography assignments and feature those photos on my website.  Soon, more of the stories will be featured here!

My website: Zach Rohe Photography

I will post a new blog every Wednesday and I make posts to my different social media pages more or less frequently depending on my location and mood.  Thanks for reading this far and allowing me to introduce myself.  Follow along for my journey in photography, travel, and life!

-Zach







Comments